Sunday, February 26, 2012

What Can I Do?

Now that Maya and James are back from Ann Arbor, I don't know what to do to make sure Micheal is going to be raised in a proper Jewish home. I called Maya and told her that James should convert and in the background I heard him exclaim that he was thinking about going to church! Can you believe that? And Maya laughed! They don't take anything seriously... She said the circumcision has healed and looks very nice and thanks for paying for the "procedure" but I didn't have to go through all the trouble. "All that stress for nothing," she said. At least they're not mad at me, I guess, but can you believe? My own daughter calling The Holy Covenant a "procedure"on the telephone! What happened to respect? People have no more respect anymore. These kids... At that point I had to hang up. I told Maya it was good to talk to her and I was glad she got home from Ann Arbor safe. We're going to go out for lunch next week, What if next week James brings Micheal to church?! Oy vay, God forbid it...

No comments:

Post a Comment