Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hear me God!

Please! One of your children is faltering and losing the warmth of your light and I am ashamed to say that it is my own daughter. I have been praying for her all day and, even more so, praying for my einnikel! I did everything right, I brought my daughter to synagogue for the high holidays, I enrolled her in Hebrew school, Sunday school, she had her Bat Mitzvah! And she goes off to college and marries this Christian fellow who is now attacking the Jewish people and forcing a Jewish baby to be BAPTIZED!!! Please God! Guide my daughter Maya, there is only so much I can do...

3 comments:

  1. I understand it's against your wishes, but perhaps it's not the worst thing in the world if Maya chooses to raise the baby as a Christian... Now, I don't mean to offend, I just wanted to throw this out there so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beatrice I know it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...sure life would go on, but its the principle of things!

      Delete
    2. Beatrice I know it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...sure life would go on, but its the principle of things!

      Delete