Thursday, April 5, 2012

Applications in!

Wow today has been a great day! I spent all day in the Kibbutz's library, writing and sending applications to all of the rabbinical schools I could drums up in Israel. Also! I had a short email correspondence with Maya and she seemed interested in coming to see the Land of Canaan, but she assured me that "it will be for travel and adventure, not to seek a religious experience."

Oh well.

I am starting to learn, here, that there is always a religious experience in travel and adventure. Some people just have different names for it.

Well, I'm off to the post box. And by the way, you would not believe the beauty of the walk from the Kibbutz's library down the road to our post box!

1 comment:

  1. I truly respect your immense levels of faith and connection to your religion. Maybe religion is something that I could use right now...

    ReplyDelete